From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:26:24 -0500
Hi Kevin,

A couple of years ago me and another guy gathered the nessasary project box
and momentary switches to actually wire into the heil microphone line so we
could use the additional switches to perform the programmable functions that
could be done with the hand mic you are talking about. You should be able to
do the same with the number pad as long as you know the pin out of the hand
mic and add it using additional wiring right into the heil cord. Does that
make sense to you.

Gary

Talking power/SWR meter coming soon for the ham operators out there. Call or
write for more information.
Gary Jackson    KK5GE
Phone: 409-962-0353