From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:36:18 -0700
except the t90's clip is spring free and isn't under strain from a spring,
and you don't have to pull it back and hold it to take the battery out.
Also, a person could  easily manufacture a replacement clip if you had to
for it...it's a free flowing hinge and isn't built in as part of the radio's
body.
I personally think its a better, safer design.
You would have to get a refirb external casing for the f6 if the battery
clip ever broke..but you could make a replacement for the t90.
6 of one, half a dozen of the other I would say.
73
Colin, V A6BKX