From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 07:36:01 -0400
oh, that's sky command, there is a way to do that with the 570 but I'm not
sure what it is exactly. I think you need to connect the tmd700 or tmd7 to
the radio and take another of those with you so by the time you spend the
money to set that up it would be more worth while to just get a 2000, that's
1 feature I want on the 2000 myself actually, since I"m outside all summer
long. The audio isn't that good that way but it's alright for DX'ing.