From:
Carmela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 1980 00:27:12 -0500
thank you, Lou. I tried all evening, to do that, but the noise was so low,
that I couldn't hear anything. A while back, we had it on and it was
perfect. Now, I don't know what happened. Maybe the U2 Synthesizer has
something to do with it. The only announcements that I have been able to
hear is: "USb, CW etc."
Carmela