From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 11:44:53 -0500
No Ed, I was fortunate enough to find one fully assembled in an estate sale.
The ham who owned it was a guy who loved building things and he had lots of
gear assembled from kits and some homebrew stuff as well. One of the best
things about the 42 is the robust keying relay which will handle just about
any type of keying situation imaginable. Probably what Mike Heathley needs.
73. Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations