From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 05:17:25 -0500
Frankly, I commend Anthony for his actions.  I am not saying that there is
any problem with this item or the sale thereof, but I for one have always
regarded someone who doesn't even try to prevent something from happening as
being more guilty than the perpetrator.  I got in trouble on a list for
daring to say that a certain member who wanted help moving to another city
that he had a reputation for steeling from everyone who helped him,
especially women.  But later, a person on this list sold him a speech
synthesizer that he was never paid for.  Again, there may be absolutely no
problem with this sale or product, but far from being uncalled for, I
commend Anthony for standing up and being counted rather than being silent.
We need more people like that.  Bad things often happen because people who
could have prevented them from happening refuse to stand up.
Harvey