From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:11:56 -0700
What about that shiny copper wire?

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386
###

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shaun Oliver
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 5:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: buddipole.

how did you get around the issue of needing a counterpoise? because a
mobile antenna needs one regardless of what any documentation might say.

the counterpoise is well,, yall know what a counterpoise is so don't
need to preech to the converted.
shaun

On 22/02/2008 5:05 PM, the old scribe known as Frederick was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: