From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:11:55 -0500
Hi Tom & Everyone;

This list is really nice.

I've been on other lists where the list owner will come in and almost
chastise you if you go off topic or if you say "THANK YOU" or something that
will use up bits.

If we expect to be treated with compassion, we must show the same feelings
to each other.

I would like to personally extend my thanks to Nick Allen..

I believe he is the list owner.
Sometimes, we need to get off topic to remind us how important our own
topics are.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389