Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:44:51 -0700
Thank you all so much for your assistance.  It is very much appreciated, and
I will recommend the Icom IC-T90A to my client's ILRS Counselor tomorrow.
This will greatly promote her independence.  Unfortunately, she does not
have a computer and will not in the foreseeable future.

Clayton Peterson
Technology Director
SAAVI (Southern Arizona Association for Visually Impaired)
3767 E Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ  85716
520-795-1331, x330
Fax 520-795-1336