From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2015 21:42:48 -0400
Hi Dave,

After Lloyd had signed I put out one final call for the roundtable, and
got a call from a station in New York.   He was having some audio
problems, and after getting things  adjusted a little  better at his end
he asked about my setup, so that is what you  heard.  I was running
about 700 watts and nice you could hear me even a little bit.   Band was
not only poor  propagation wise, but also noisy due to incoming T
storms.   Storm did pass through about 7 o'clock.   Hope to hear you
tomorrow on 20.

73, Steve  KW3A