From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:00:42 -0400
I have an outdoor antenna that gets in to everything, something's wrong with
that antenna though. The only other one that bothers my computer speakers is
the one in the attic on packet but it's not enough that I worry about it for
short bursts and it's only the cheapest computer speakers I have on the
radio desk computer. So far though, there is no fix for them, I've tried
everything and even come up with some of my own ideas. They'll be fine with
some ideas and then it will be back so I just live with it and turn them
off. I don't need them anyway, if I'm on the air I use headphones.