From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:05:07 -0600
Some folks modified the calculator to allow an earphone instead of the
power adapter.  That makes sense to me.  However, if you routinely use
the calculator heavily the power adapter would make more sense.  I did
use a suction cup coil pickup and could run the calculator at lowest
volume through an external amplifier for earphone so that method could
give you both options.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386