From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:16:30 -0500
1 thing I've learned about LDG manuals is they're subject to change with out
notice at any time. My AT-1000 I had had a lot of differences, like no cut
out on the back for a DB-9 connector, it didn't need 25 watts to
successfully tune anymore, with an upgrade 5 would do it though you needed
to read their site for that info, and a few other things too were very
different.