From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2013 18:06:47 -0700
Man, I think it's amazing how ye'all get your nickers in a knott when it
comes to synthesized speech.  I come from the days of the old external
speech box made by votrax and I appreciated that.  However, having said
that, I do appreciate the new higher quality voices but am not partial to
one over another.    73, Jim WA6EKS