From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:19:24 -0400
I'll be honest, I'd say they're both accessible, I wouldn't say 1 is any
more then the other only thing to get used to on the T90A is the keypad, the
* 0 and # keys are next to the 3, 6, and 9 keys instead of on the bottom,
that takes getting used to but beyond that it's just as accessible as the
THF6A I would say check out the quick guide or/and manual on the
www.icanworkthisthing.com web site and see what you think I think it's
easier then even they sound when I have the radio in front of me and am
working with it.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3