From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 06:14:16 -0400
Coleen, Everyone knows about work arounds for money.  We all use them
because we have had to.  And we all use the ones that fit us best.  There's
nothing wrong with that.

But this new building was just a white elephant built largely at taxpayers
expense for nothing.  Sure there are some good things that may have come out
of it, but those same good things could have come out of the existing
building without having to build a new one at a time when other needs far
surpassed those of the NFB leadership's ego.  I was hard core NFB in the
70's and 80's, but its unwillingness to accept any views other than their
own, and its treatment of descenters as well as its outright lies to its own
membership caused me to leave it.
Harvey