From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:14:21 -0500
Christian,

I'm not so sure that these radios give me anymore info then my Kenwood
THF6a.  Does the voice tell you anything besides frequency?  Does it tell
you which receiver is the active one?  My Kenwood does this by beep pitch,
but it does not tell me the frequency or mode that I'm in.  The only way
that I can tell where I am is to change a setting so that the THF6A will
give me a beep..

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!