From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:08:54 -0500
are you sure it's one click form the 0? I thought that was the priority
channels, unless it's different from band A to b, I haven't used my thf-6A
in a while I should dig it out and run it again someday after I get rid of
this cold or flu or whatever's going around the second floor of this
building.