Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:27:39 -0800
Hi
     Unfortunately, you and I have the same
problem. I do not have an answer. I even bought the fancy software that is
supposed to configure my router... No luck. So, I do not know what to try
next. I tried turning off all internet security and the results are the
same.

God bless,
Mark
> ok... I now have echolink
up and running, but it won't let me connect to
> the

test server. I have tryed to forward the portes menchoned in the help
> starting port 5198 and ending port 5199. I set them up as UDp
ports. I
> even
> added port 5200 in my firewall. but
still no dice.

> Here is the log from the rooter test.

> Windows XP Service Pack 3
> Local IP
address: 192.168.1.3

> Firewall Test Results: FAIL
>
> The test successfully connected to the EchoLink server
on TCP port 5200.
> This means that your system's TCP
configuration is correct for use with
> EchoLink.
>
> The tester did not receive a response for some of the UDP tests. If
you
> have a router or firewall installed, be sure its Port
Forwarding feature
> is
> correctly set. (See Help for
details.) If you have Internet security
> software installed, be
sure it is configured to allow EchoLink to access
> the
> Internet.
>
> There appears to be a router
between this computer and the Internet. A
> router normally
requires special configuration for use with EchoLink.

> For more information, click the Help button above, or see the
Firewall
> Solutions page on the EchoLink Web site.
>

> Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

> Drummer for The
Overflow worship band!