From:
KB2NKZ Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:58:11 -0400
Hi if you are talking about direc tv, have him/her try the tvNow program.
If he/she tells tonie that they are blind, he will let him have it for free.
their are also some jaws scripts for that program that I have made.

Remember, it's okay to unzip our files using Winzip
and other programs.

Go to one of the addresses below and download the
June schedule files and TVNow program if you need it.

Windows Program at
http://www.tv-now.com/files/tvnow412.zip
Dos Program at
http://www.tv-now.com/files/tvnowdos.zip

*Note...Download the schedule file into your existing TVNOW4
directory/folder.

ACTUAL FILE..  =
http://www.tv-now.com/files/juntv.zip

*Note...If you have a slow connection or are on AOL, it might be better
        to get the files in three parts (all needed).
        We have the three part files posted at
http://www.tv-now.com/files/junpart1.zip
http://www.tv-now.com/files/junpart2.zip
http://www.tv-now.com/files/junpart3.zip

TVNow Program Instructions

WINDOWS USER INSTRUCTIONS: FOR VERSION 4.12

Special:
   The Time and Date settings under Windows should be in the following
   format for TVNow to operate properly.
   Date as month/day/year MDY    Example 12/25/98     Dec 25th
   Time as hr.min.sec AM/PM      Example 3:30:25 PM   3:30 in afternoon
      (12 hour format)

   Time and Date settings are found in the Windows Control Panel
   under International Settings if you use Win 3.1 or
   under Regional Settings if you use Windows 95.

First: (Skip to Second Step if already using TVNow 4.12)

   Install TVNow by unzipping TVNOW412.ZIP into a temporary
   work directory and running SETUP from that temporary
   work directory.

Second:

   Place schedule files INTO your TVNow directory (TVNOW4).
   Use WINZIP or some other popular unzipper on our files.
   They can be found at download.com

Third:

   From the TVNow Main Menu, click BUILD to make a custom searchable
   file based on your channels and timezone. If you have not already
   chosen channels, use the SELECT CHANNELS option to do so.

Fourth:

   Use the TV Schedules option to browse and search the listings.

DOS USER INSTRUCTIONS:

First: (Skip to Second Step if already using TVNow)

   UNZIP TVNOWDOS into a work directory and run INSTALL

Second:

   Unzip schedule files into the TVNow directory created by the first step.
   Directory normally called TVNOW. DO ALLOW OVERWRITES.

   Use the PKUNZIP command to do this as  PKUNZIP -s  filename.zip
   and when it asks for the password answer with supplied password.

Third:

   Run TV and assign your channels. After they are assigned, do the
   MAKE option to create a searchable schedule based on your channels
   and time zone.

Thank you! ...... VisionSoft Corporation

800-577-3492  336-275-3480

PASSWORD for June is Vacation (Case sensitive).

Have A Nice Day
From Jim Ardin (KB2NKZ)
Email= [log in to unmask]
If you need to talk to me, call between 9Am and 9Pm eastern time.
Phone (908) 725-5552