From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:45:17 -0500
Wayne Green was an extremely interesting fellow. In many respects, much like
Ray Kurzweil and other similar "think out of the box" type people. I
remember his leading the charge advocating the use of Single Sideband back
in the 50's and 60's. Unfortunately, his lack of diplomatic skills were a
significant shortcoming. He was very opposed to hams simply being "appliance
operators" and "dummying down" our ham exam procedures.

Ron, K8HSY