From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:21:30 -0500
Well, a lot of it is pretty self explanitory.  You ju7st navigate through
the menus the same way that you would with almost any windows program, and
your screen reader should tell you what the keystrokes are for certain
functions, for instance, when you go into the station menu, if you're using
jaws, it says transmit, space, connect, alt+c, disconnect alt+d.  I don't
know how other screen readers handle this, but I'm pretty sure that it's not
that much different.

There really weren't any actual accessible keystrokes designed for echo link
speciffically by either Johnathan Taylor, or any body that does scripting
for jaws or set files for window-eyes that I know of.  I just use the menus
and pick up what I need to by those.
73,
Chris, w8cjs
Check out my web site,