From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:35:08 -0400
As long as you have your frn number and password you can change your license
info on the fcc web site. As for moving everything across the country, I
can't help you there never done it though at this point I'll take a job
anywhere and there is nothing in New England to speak of so it's not totally
unrealistic I might have to do the same thing. Likely though I'd just sell
out all but the essentials and start totally over again.