From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:41:51 -0700
Good morning!

All of us deal with the frustrating problem of trying to plug wall warts
into power strips without obscuring at least one adjacent outlet.  In
trying to solve this pesky problem, I came up with a fairdinkum solution.
How about making extension cords for the wall warts -- but *very* short --
like six inches in length, maybe?  The male end of the extension cordlets
would be a standard, non-outlet-obscuring plug and the wall wart could
plug
into the female end and lie on the table any old way.

Anyone know if such cordlets are manufactured?  If not, I wonder if
there's money to be made here, let alone a good deed to be performed?
Beats the heck out of "Make Money Fast" schemes! (grin)

73/88!

Mike Freeman < K 7 U I J >