From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 13:57:01 -0400
Hi Tom.

Thanks for the response.  I have a question and a request.

My question is which way do you have the meter when you mention the antenna
connections?  Is it with the back facing you or looking at it from the
front.

My request is for the manual for this dude.  It would make things lots
easier.  Send it to [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your information.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY