From:
David Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2013 23:11:35 -0500
Alan,
   I couldn't be any more thrilled for you. This is great and pray you will
continue to keep this down for good. Always good to be thankful and I'm sure
you are, but know that the rest of the community is very thankful to have
you too and just gives more inspirationg to those of us who have easier
battles and God will help us in those as well. Take care and way to go. 73,
Dave w4ci