From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 16:19:24 -0400
Hi Dave;
I have owned a TH-F6A for a month and for my needs I find the radio totally
accessible.

The PL tone will beep at 67.0 for transmit as well as receive.

The default settings in the menu will have a normal sounding beep while
other settings will have a different beep.

The power settings as well are defined with different beeps.

It works just like any other Kenwood.

Today, I completted my purchase by buying the case and the battery case and
the headset so, I have all the accessories I'm going to buy.

I sold my VX-5R for a nice $200 and, I am satisfied.

Now, I own all Kenwood equipment.

If you have any further questions please email me.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV