From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:27:26 -0500
Handi-hams does have an audible  beam indicator. That doesn't mean that it
talks but actually produces a tone while moving the beam and drops to
somewhat of a null when you get to the point that you want the beam to be.
They include an instruction tape with it and can be contacted at the
following numbers:
763-520-0513, or 763-520-0515

Talking power/SWR meter coming soon for the ham operators out there. Call or
write for more information.
Gary Jackson    KK5GE
Phone: 409-962-0353