From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:53:31 -0400
Tom, Still off topic but could you suggest the books available to get
started. Been playing about same length of time as you but sure would be
wonderful to have some type of chord book. no easy way to do it in braille
but if it was written out would be killer. maybe a project for someone and
could make some money out of it. Sighted even have chord computers now which
are great but totally inaccessable. Dave