From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 06:17:30 -0400
Darren,

The battery takes between 12 and 15 hours to charge with the wall charger
which comes with the radio.  I suggest you go up to
http://www.batteriesamerica.com and think about getting their charger and a
couple of their larger battery packs for the th-f6a because they'll last
longer in terms of transmit and receive time than the one which comes with
the radio and also because they're more output than the one which comes with
the radio.

As far as the software goes, it works great, of course you have to buy the
interface cable, but it's a nice piece of work and makes setting up the
radio fairly easy.

Fred Olver  n9bso  [log in to unmask]