From:
Carl Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:04:37 -0800
Hi Ivan,
         I just up-graded to extra using the qrz.com web sight and the
tests they have there.  I just kept taking them until I was able to pass
and then to get almost all right every time.  It worked great.  I don't
think I needed much else.  Give it a try.
         People on the list seem to think that Kenwood is still the best at
being blind friendly.
73, Carl