From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:37:04 -0500
I would want to know a lot about how you adjust the phasing to use this
setup on more than one band.  Theoretically you can get a cardioid pattern
out of two elements with the proper phasing lines, but then you have to
switch them around for a cardiod in the opposite direction, and have yet
another phasing arrangement for a figure-8 pattern broadside to the array.
And that's just to make things work on one band.  I think this is more
complicated than what you want to deal with.  We are probably not the right
folks to answer all of your questions about this.  If you could actually
read the ARRL Antenna Book, you could begin to get an idea of what is
involved.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com