From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 11:08:13 -0400
Hi Jerry, be glad to send it to you, as well, and anyone else  who
needs it, *Send me a note from your own email address, not the group
address,  (cause I don't think the stuff I've got will fit in the
groups' messaging size requirement, )with a subject line somehow
requesting qsyer info, and I'll respond.  You can get the stuff about
as quickly though, by going to John Hansen's site, Coastalchip.com I
think it is, and copy and pasteing, or downloading his info. HTH,
Danny