From:
chad morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:46:11 -0500
hello every one.  I just wanted to see if I'm the only one having this problem.  every once and a while (I haven't found a patern yet) my wouxun Ht returns itself to the default menu settings.  Like I said I don't have any idea what could be causing this.  I was just wondering if any of you are also having this problem and if so if any of you know how to fix it because it is starting to get on my nerves.
thanks for the help
KB9TZR
ps.
is there a email list for the wouxun HTs?
thanks again
73s

Instrumentals for lease and sale at:
http://www.soundclick.com/tragicbeatz