From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:49:22 -0500
I don't recall seeing it discussed on this list or really even having heard
of it before but form the reviews and stuff, it really looks like something
to try. It will be a while before I can afford one, assuming ever the way
things look now, but I really would love to try one after reading all that
praise.