Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:58:54 -0500
I don't know Kay (N3KN) or her husband Carter (N3AO) very well, but I
usually chat with one or the other of them a few times during both the PA
and VA QSO parties.   They are both very nice people.   She is an active
DXer and contester.    They lived locally here in suburban Philly for many
years before moving to Virginia a few years ago to be near their daughter.
I'm not a league member and have no idea what  direction she will take it,
but I wish her  all the best in her new post.

73, Steve, KW3A