From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:12:32 -0600
Collin, I found out from other emails, they are called ring terminals, don't
know what i was thinking about.  A good steak would be nice right now
though.  Thanks all for your help.  I am trying to get the radials in by the
net Sunday afternoon, not sure if I will make it though.  Theres football on
Saturday and Sunday and then theres that bottle of rum to end the work week
Friday.  How do I fit this in?  ALl my sighted friends don't want to work in
the dark.  Imagine that!!