From:
Keith Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 14:03:29 +0100
Hi Andy,

Just a few thoughts.  Did you import your tuner or get it from a uk
dealer?  If the latter, I would have thought the dealer would/should
have service facilities?

Also, not sure if Castle Electronics are still going but they used to
offer a repair service.  They were in the birmingham area.

I must admit that I have always tended to use a manual tuner, less to
go wrong with them but I am probably getting old and not so brave.

On 31 May 2006 at 12:56, andy m0ceg wrote:

> Hello Keith,  I am using at the moment  an SGC 230  auto tuner,  this has
> now developed a problem where it needs to go back to SGC in the U S A and I
> will not pay the price of $295, so I need another one or a manual A T U
> that is easy to use,  I use a ramdom length of wire as my garden isn't big
> enough to put a better one in.

Keith

- - - -