From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 06:36:02 -0700
I'm not going to argue the point.  You can mark wires, so that solves
the problems of wire nuts.  The connectors were installed properly.  The
ham is an engineer and worked for years in neucliar testing and in Yuca
mountain.  They didn't fit backwards, but did touch enough to blos some
fuses.  If you guys like power poles, wonderful, I'll stick to my bullet
connectors which can't be hooked up wrong either and cost less.  You
know, I really never understood the prevelant attitude among the blind
in particular which seems to be, "if you don't do it my way, you're dead
wrong!"  THis true whether it be power poles, i phones or whatever.  My
system works for me and I've done it for 50 years, I seriously doubt if
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

I'll change now regardless of what thousands of hams are doing.  On Sun,