From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 22:02:55 -0400
Great to have you with us.

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Keith Reedy
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Intro,,,.

Hi folks,

My call is wa9dro, my name or handle is Keith and it has been a long = time
from the last time I was on this list.

I live in Indiana.  We have a lot of guides for ham equipment and lots = of
other things on our site, www.icanworkthisthing.com.

Its great to be back.

Ken, thank you for this list and 73 all, Keith-wa9dro Keith Reedy Click the
link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift = from Bibles
For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson =
Taylor.