From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 05:00:37 -0400
Aimee, congrats on the new callsign.
Have fun on the air.

Junior Lolley KG4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Aimee Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CQ, CQ, CQ!

Calling all amateur operators this is KK4JHF, QTH Jacksonville FL USA!  I
finally got it!  John and I were looking a while ago at the ULS database,
and voila!, there it was!  I think that call describes me pretty good,
because I'm always "just having fun."  I am still planning to get the vanity
call though which is K8ACL, which are my initials.  Why the 8 call you ask?
Well, John has an 8 call, and that way together we're an 88.  I know,
everybody say awww.  Anyway, take care, and can't wait to talk to you on the
air!

73

Aimee