From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:14:21 +1200
Hi!

I guess my biggest problem, and I have had it throughout the industry, is
that I find CS reps wanting to be helpful. They are always polite and very
sincere, however they are limited because the higher ups are only
anticipating questions that can be answered by relying on memory than
practical application. Doubt they get paid much in the job, but then I often
do this for nothing, which is essentially the same thing. I mean, anyone can
memorise the points made in a manual, so I know how it is supposed to work.
It is only when it doesn't that the ham in me starts searching for a reason
why or way to correct it.

That rubbery feeling holder they put out with the Stream2 is a joke for a
case. I've always downloaded the software that I've needed for any of my
players, so never bothered with the CD.

Only the bookport DT was packaged with everything (including a reasonable
case) that I needed to have the machine doing everything I wanted on the
first day.

You always have to wait a short time for things like NLS authorisations,
etc. but that can wait because things like radio stations were on an SD card
from my Bookport Plus, which I borrowed for that.

Cheers,
Dave