From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:19:35 -0500
   Richard:

Unfortunately, all the windows are sealed shut, and can't be opened in any
way.

This brings up other concerns that I always have with office buildings like
this, but those would be beyond the scope of this list.

Anyway, I'm out of luck on that score.

I had thought of asking for an office on the other side of the building, but
those belong to the Math department, and they like to keep folks in the
disciplines grouped together for all the obvious reasons.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ