From:
Joe Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 16:06:03 -0500
When you say10 meters and below, do you mean 20, 30, etc.? Cause I don't think there's a 8 meters? it's kinda interesting that it's a higher number but it's a lower wavelength or something? I don't get it. And how do you convert the mhz into meters so when i hear about 10 meters, I won't have to go what's 3.925 mhz then? Should've remembered this from my tech test days, but alas, I don'tff73,

Sent from my iPhone