From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:17:31 -0400
My question about baud issues was if I change programs,  thanks, I'll play
around with those settings, after I get my extra tomorrow, no way could I do
it now.  It's just asking too much of myself to play with something like
that now  (smile0 I appreciate it I didn't see the duplex setting in there,
everything else looks like it should, I know it worked before but I do play
a lot so something changed, I'm getting a separate computer for packet
anyway I might just wait until that's available, the way I'm set up I can
only get a laptop over there and mine is being used as a laptop most times
but I get my old one back soon so I'll have that over there.  Thanks, sorry
about the rambling, been 1 of those weeks.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3