From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:44:25 -0500
Works fine here, Howard.  I know you have the option to install silver light
but I've never gone for it and things just play normally.  Sure wish they'd
improve the quality of the feeds, though.  It's good enough for voice only I
guess and especially at that price so I won't complain too much but I would
like a bit more frequency response.  Lou