From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:40:31 -0500
Hi Alan,

While I don't own a SteppIR antenna, I purchased a HamPod to control my
Green Heron rotor controller approximately 2 years ago.

As far as I am concerned, this was well worth the investment.  I guess I
could have used my computer to control the rotor, this is a pain in the ars,
much more efficient to push a few buttons on a dedicated device.

By the way, one HamPod can control up to 2 devices.  Since the HamPod is
built into the Steppir controllers, I am not sure if you would have that
functionality.

Rob monitors this list and hopefully he will comment on this if I am wrong.

Rob, keep up the great work, I appreciate it much.

73

Howard #3