From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 20:06:37 -0400
I wouldn't think there would be any problem leaving them out there but if
they can come out easy, I might be inclined to do it. Just for the
assurance, but I don't think it will hurt them to stay out there. Figure my
mobile stays in the family car year round, only used once or twice a month
in the winter and it survives just fine as to many other people I know and
they are made to be mobile, but as I said, if they'll come out easy, knowing
me, I might be inclined to bring them in for the heck of it, more to give
them use in the house during the winter once or twice than anything else.