From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:07:06 -0500
I wonder if somebody can give me a hand.  I am trying to make a glucose
chart using excel.
What I'd like to do is to make a formula that would automatically average
the numbers in a column.  You'd think this template might exist, but it's
beyond my skill.  The other thing, is how do I make window-eyes
automatically read the column header as I tab.  I don't want to join the
blind diabetic's list for just these two questions.  It's a great list, but
the traffic was very heavy when I was on it.
Thanks and pardon the question.
H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor