From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:43:17 -0600
though I don't have a tuned antenna on 10M, I didn't hear anything on that
band during the hours I took part in the contest in my little way.
I heard allot on 15, but again, no proper antenna, and I was hearing only
big US contesters an no europe or asia.
On 20 though, on saturday, I worked some good european stations including
finland and lithuania.
Like I said before, a small drop in a very large bucket for most serious
contesters, or even those who have a decent antenna, but it made me happy to
know my setup does work well for both DX stations, given patients, and for
any US station I could hear.
I noticed the SFI and A and K indexes were fairly good over the weekend,
though not as good as they were a couple weeks ago...I guess about average
for the past few weeks.
73
Colin, V A6BKX